Millions of shirts are made every year; but how can we make t-shirts that people actually want to wear?
Learn how to make your own t-shirts, and watch Justin as he launches his own t-shirt brand.
- The 50 greatest streetwear brands
- Tech workers in startup shirts
- Evolution of the MegaMaker logo
- Ethical issues with t-shirt manufacturing via Christelle
- T-shirt shape changes over time via Olivia
- American Apparel trying to right their wrongs
- Join the 2016 Maker Challenge
- View the livestream of what’s being made right now
- Follow Justin on Twitter: @mijustin
- Leading Snowflakes – a book by Oren Ellenbogen, “Become the leader your engineers need.”
You can get a shout out on this Saturday’s show by becoming a patron: megamaker.co/sponsor